Mark Graham, Bobby Lehew and I expand a new thread within the Podcast, whereby Mark & Bobby profile people at businesses of varying sizes in the Industry. My profile reflects my stint as National Director of Promotional Marketing for WorkflowOne, at that time the #13 Distributor in the Promotional Marketing Industry with $91MM in Promotional Marketing Sales.
- Introduction of fellow PromoKitchen co-founder Jonathan Irvin to WorkflowOne
- Developing salespeople v. developing sales
- The Learning’s In the Doing – Reproducing wins, losing quickly, failing forward
- The value of strong industry-specific sales knowledge when on-boarding a new win
- Managing client relationships
- Transactional v. Program Business – what order is correct to pursue when seeking new wins
- Knowing When to Say No